The Facialsingapore.sg websites and mobile properties located at www.facialsingapore.sg, related software applications (sometimes referred to as “apps”), data, SMS, APIs, email, chat and telephone correspondence, buttons, widgets and ads (collectively, all of these items shall be referred to herein as the “Services”; more generally, the Facialsingapore.sg websites and mobile properties shall hereinafter be referred to herein as “websites”). The Services are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance of the terms, conditions and notices set forth below (collectively, this “Agreement”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and confirm that you have read and understood its terms. Please read this Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use the Services. If you have a Facialsingapore.sg account and wish to terminate this Agreement, you can do so at any time by closing your account and no longer accessing or using the Services (a description of how to do so is available here).
Any information, text, links, graphics, photos, audio, videos, data, code or other materials or arrangements of materials that you can view on, access or otherwise interact with through the Services shall be referred to as “Content”. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Facialsingapore.sg” refer to Facialsingapore.sg, a Singapore company located in Singapore (“Facialsingapore.sg”). “Services” as defined above refers to those provided by Facialsingapore.sg or our corporate affiliates (Facialsingapore.sg and such entities. The term “you” refers to the individual, company, business organisation or other legal entity using the Services and/or contributing Content to them. The Content that you contribute, submit, transmit and/or post to or through the Services shall be referred to variously as “your Content”, “Content of yours” and/or “Content you submit.”
The Services are provided solely to:
- Assist customers in gathering clinic or salon information, posting Content and search for clinic or salon services; and
- Assist clinic and salon businesses in engaging with customers and potential customers, by way of free and/or paid-for services offered by or through the Facialsingapore.sg.
We may change or otherwise modify this Agreement in the future in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of the Services after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will note the date that revisions were last made to this Agreement at the bottom of this Agreement, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. We will notify registered users of our Services (such registered users to be referred to as “Account Holders”) of material changes to these terms and conditions by either sending a notice to the email address associated with the Account Holder’s profile or by placing a notice on our websites. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of this Agreement.
USE OF THE SERVICES
As a condition of your use of the Services, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by via the Services to the Facialsingapore.sg Companies is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) if you are an Account Holder, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you, (iii) you are 18 years of age or older in order to register for an account, use the Services and contribute to our websites, and (iv) you possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to use the Services, including our websites in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny anyone access to the Services, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement. By using the Services, including any products or services that facilitate the sharing of Content to or from third party sites, you understand that you are solely responsible for any information that you share with the Facialsingapore.sg. You may access the Services solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Services and as permitted under this Agreement.
Copying, transmission, reproduction, replication, posting or redistribution of (a) Content or any portion thereof and/or (b) the Services more generally is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Facialsingapore.sg. To request permission, please direct your request to:
In order to access certain features of the Services, you will need to become an Account Holder by creating an account. When you create an account, you must provide complete and accurate information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, including your interaction and communication with others, and you must safeguard your account. Towards this end, if you are an Account Holder, you agree to keep your contact information up to date.
If you are creating a Facialsingapore.sg account for commercial purposes and are accepting this Agreement on behalf of a company, organisation or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the words “you” and “your” as used in this Agreement shall refer to such entity and the individual acting on behalf of the company shall be referred to as a “Business Representative”.
Through your use of the Services you may encounter links to third party sites and apps or be able to interact with third party sites and apps. This may include the ability to share Content from the Services, including your Content, with such third party sites and apps. Please be aware that third party sites and apps may publicly display such shared Content. Such third parties may charge a fee for use of certain content or services provided on or by way of their websites. Therefore, you should make whatever investigation you feel is necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party to determine whether a charge will be incurred. Where the Facialsingapore.sg provide details of fees or charges for such third party content or services, such information is provided for convenience and information purposes only. Any interactions with third party sites and apps are at your own risk. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Facialsingapore.sg are in no way responsible or liable for any such third party sites or apps.
Some Content you see or otherwise access on or through the Services is used for commercial purposes. You agree and understand that the Facialsingapore.sg may place advertising and promotions on the Services alongside, near, adjacent or otherwise in close proximity to your Content (including, for video or other dynamic content, before, during or after its presentation), as well as the Content of others.
The Facialsingapore.sg may, from time to time, decide to change, update or discontinue certain products and features of the Services. You agree and understand that the Facialsingapore.sg have no obligation to store or maintain your Content or other information you provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
We also offer other services that may be governed by additional terms or agreements. If you use any other such services, the additional terms will be made available and will become part of this Agreement, except where such additional terms expressly exclude or otherwise supersede this Agreement. For example, if you use or purchase such additional services for commercial or business purposes, you must agree to the applicable additional terms. To the extent any other terms conflict with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the additional terms shall govern to the extent of the conflict with respect to those specific services.
The Content and information available on and through the Services (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to the Facialsingapore.sg or licensed to the Facialsingapore.sg. For all Content other than your Content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or through the Services. Additionally, you agree not to:
- (i) use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this Agreement and related guidelines as made available by the Facialsingapore.sg;
- (ii) access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any Content of the Services, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this Agreement or without our express written permission;
- (iii) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- (iv) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (v) deep-link to any portion of the Services for any purpose without our express written permission;
- (vi) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorisation;
- (vii) attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software programs used by the Facialsingapore.sg in connection with the Services;
- (viii) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content; or
- (ix) download any Content unless it’s expressly made available for download by the Facialsingapore.sg.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS; LICENCE GRANT
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in your Content, you hereby declare that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of your Content by the Facialsingapore.sg or their licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of your Content; and (d) you forever release the Facialsingapore.sg and their licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against the Facialsingapore.sg by virtue of any such moral rights.
Note that any feedback and other suggestions you provide may be used at any time and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
The Services may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services, or other forums in which you may post your Content, such as reviews of service experiences, messages, materials or other items. If Facialsingapore.sg provides such Interactive Areas on the websites, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. The Facialsingapore.sg do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any of your Content you provide to the Services or in any Interactive Area. To the extent that any entity that is one of the Facialsingapore.sg provides any form of private communication channel between Account Holders, you agree that such entity(ies) may monitor the substance of such communications in order to help safeguard our community and the Services. You understand that the Facialsingapore.sg do not edit or control the user messages posted to or distributed through the Services, including through any chat rooms, bulletin boards or other communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such messaging. In particular, Facialsingapore.sg does not edit or control users’ Content that appears on the websites. The Facialsingapore.sg nevertheless reserve the right to remove without notice any such messaging or other Content from the Services, where they believe in good faith that such Content breaches this Agreement or otherwise believe the removal is reasonably necessary to safeguard the rights of the Facialsingapore.sg Companies and/or other users of the Services. Should you disagree with the removal of your Content from the websites, you may contact Facialsingapore.sg using the Help Center to make your objections. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree only to submit Content of yours that complies with Facialsingapore.sg’s published guidelines, as are in force at the time of submission and made available to you by Facialsingapore.sg. You expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Services any Content of yours that:
- Is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing (or advocates harassment of another person), threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as that which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for conduct of an illegal activity, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country of the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, national or international law, including, without limitation, in accordance to the laws of Singapore.
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Constitutes mass mailings or “spamming”, “junk mail”, “chain letters” or “pyramid schemes”;
- Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including the Facialsingapore.sg;
- Is private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, National identification numbers and credit card numbers. Note that an individual’s surname (family name) may be posted to our websites, but only where express permission of the identified individual has been secured beforehand;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Include or are intended to facilitate viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- In the sole judgment of Facialsingapore.sg, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) violates Facialsingapore.sg’s related guidelines as made available to you by Facialsingapore.sg, (c) is objectionable, (d) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or any other aspect of the Services, or (e) may expose any of the Facialsingapore.sg or their users to any harm or liability of any type.
The Facialsingapore.sg take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted, stored, transmitted or uploaded to the Services by you (in the case of your Content) or any third party (in the case of any and all Content more generally), or for any loss or damage thereto, nor are the Facialsingapore.sg liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Facialsingapore.sg is not liable for any statements, representations or any other Content provided by its users (including you as to your Content) in the websites or any other forum. Although Facialsingapore.sg has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Facialsingapore.sg reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on their behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or otherwise submit to us or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other aspects of the Services in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Services more generally.
Restricting Facialsingapore.sg’s Licence Rights.You may elect on a going forward basis to limit the facialsingapore.sg use of your Content under this Agreement (as described above) by opting to provide the Facialsingapore.sg with a more limited licence as described further below (such limited licence to be referred to herein as a “Restricted Licence”). You may make this election by selecting such Restricted Licence grant by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you make this election, the rights you grant the Facialsingapore.sg Companies to your Content pursuant to the licence terms set forth above (referred to as the “Standard Licence”) shall be limited in some important ways described in paragraphs 1 through 6 directly below, such that the Facialsingapore.sg Companies shall not hold a Standard Licence to any of your Content other than the text-based reviews and associated bubble ratings you post (as to which the Facialsingapore.sg shall continue to be granted a Standard Licence), but shall be granted a “Restricted Licence” as to the balance of your Content as defined below:
- When you post your Content to the Services, the licence you grant the Facialsingapore.sg in Your Content shall be limited to a nonexclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, reproduce, publicly display or perform, translate and create derivative works of your Content for purposes of displaying such on the Services, as well as using your name and/or trademark in connection with that Content. Subject to Paragraph 6 below, the Restricted Licence applies to any of your Content (again, other than text-based reviews and associated bubble ratings) you or another on your behalf (e.g. a third party that contributes to or otherwise manages your account) make available on or in connection with the Services.
- As to any individual item of your Content that is subject to the Restricted Licence, you can terminate the Facialsingapore.sg’s licence rights hereunder to such by deleting such post from the Services. Correspondingly, you may terminate the Facialsingapore.sg’s licence rights in all of your Content that is subject to the Restricted Licence by terminating your account (a description of how to do so is available here). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, your Content (a) shall remain on the Services to the extent you shared it with others and they copied it or stored it prior to you deleting it or terminating your account, (b) may continue to be displayed upon the Services for a reasonable amount of time after you delete it or terminate your account as we seek to remove it, and/or (c) may be retained (but not publicly displayed) for technical, fraud moderation, regulatory or legal reasons in backup copy form for a period of time.
- The Facialsingapore.sg will not use your Content in advertisements for the products and services of third parties to others without your separate consent (including sponsored Content), although you agree and understand that the Facialsingapore.sg may place advertising and promotions on the Services alongside, near, adjacent, or otherwise in close proximity to your Content (including, for video or other dynamic content, before, during or after its presentation), as well as the Content of others. In all instances in which your Content is displayed on the Services, we shall provide attribution by using the name and/or trademark that you submit in connection with your Content.
- The Facialsingapore.sg will not give third parties the right to publish your Content beyond the Services. However, sharing your Content on the Services shall result in your Content being made “public” and we will enable a feature that allows other users to share such Content of yours onto third-party services, and we will enable search engines to make that public Content of yours findable through their services.
- Except as modified by paragraphs 1 through 6 of this section of this Agreement, your and our rights and obligations shall remain subject to the balance of the terms of this Agreement. The licence you grant the Facialsingapore.sg as modified by these paragraphs 1-6 shall be referred to as a “Restricted Licence”.
- For the sake of clarity, the Content you submit to the Services in connection with other Facialsingapore.sg services or programmes is not subject to the Restricted Licence, but shall instead be governed by the terms and conditions associated with that specific Facialsingapore.sg service or programme.
The Services may link you to supplier sites or other sites that Facialsingapore.sg does not operate or control. For further information, please refer to the “Links to Third-Party Sites” section below.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. THIS SECTION LIMITS THE Facialsingapore.sg’s LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS IN THIS SECTION OR ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER FOR CLARIFICATION BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING SERVICE AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS. THE Facialsingapore.sg DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE, REVIEWS, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, AVAILABILITY, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF CLINICS AND SALONS, SERVICE, REVIEW OR OTHER PRODUCTS, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, REVIEWS AND RATINGS, ETC.). IN ADDITION, THE Facialsingapore.sg EXPRESSLY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS ON THE SERVICES AND/OR ON PENDING ORDER MADE UNDER AN INCORRECT PRICE.
Facialsingapore.sg MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON ITS WEBSITES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICE OFFERINGS ON ITS WEBSITES OR OTHERWISE THROUGH THE SERVICES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICE OFFERINGS BY Facialsingapore.sg, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY AWARDS DISTRIBUTED BASED ON USER REVIEWS OR RATINGS. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICE OFFERINGS MADE AVAILABLE BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Facialsingapore.sg DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS OF ANY KIND THAT THE SERVICES, ITS SERVERS OR ANY DATA (INCLUDING EMAIL) SENT FROM Facialsingapore.sg, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, Facialsingapore.sg HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OR TERMS OF ANY KIND AS TO OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET POSSESSION AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE Facialsingapore.sg COMPANIES ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND AS TO THE ACCURACY OR PROPRIETARY CHARACTER OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE BY AND THROUGH THE SERVICES.
THE THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS PROVIDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS, ADVICE OR SERVICE INFORMATION, OR OTHER SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF THE Facialsingapore.sg. THE Facialsingapore.sg ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. Facialsingapore.sg HAS NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND ITS DIRECT CONTROL, AND IT HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, YOU USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE Facialsingapore.sg (OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND/OR EMPLOYEES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON REVIEWS AND OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES; ANY VIRUSES, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY Facialsingapore.sg’s PRODUCT); PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES’ SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THE SERVICES) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF Facialsingapore.sg OR ITS CORPORATE AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If the Facialsingapore.sg are found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Services, then the Facialsingapore.sg Companies’ liability will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the transaction fees paid to the Facialsingapore.sg Companies for the transaction(s) on or through the Services giving rise to the claim, or (b) One-Hundred Singapore Dollars ($100.00).
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of the Facialsingapore.sg.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FOREGOING LIABLITY DISCLAIMER DO NOT AFFECT MANDATORY LEGAL RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FOR EXAMPLE UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS IN PLACE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES.
IF THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PARTICULAR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS CLAUSE, THAT LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY. THE LIABILITY DISCLAIMER WILL OTHERWISE APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY YOUR LOCAL LAW.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Facialsingapore.sg and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- (i) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- (ii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- (iii) your use of the Services, including the Facialsingapore.sg’s websites and/or the app.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Services may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than the Facialsingapore.sg. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The Facialsingapore.sg do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this or any other website) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. The Facialsingapore.sg’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such third party websites or apps or any association with their operators.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
Facialsingapore.sg, the Facialsingapore.sg logo or slogans displayed on the Services are registered and/or common law trademarks of Facialsingapore.sg and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Facialsingapore.sg or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Services, including our websites, as well as all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts related to same, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Facialsingapore.sg and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Facialsingapore.sg. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on the Services are the property of their respective owners. Except to the extent noted elsewhere in this Agreement, reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Facialsingapore.sg.
All rights reserved. Facialsingapore.sg is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Facialsingapore.sg.
Notice and Take-Down Policy for Illegal Content
Facialsingapore.sg operates on a “notice and takedown” basis. If you have any complaints or objections to Content, including user messages posted on the Services, or if you believe that material or content posted on the Services infringes a copyright that you hold, please contact us immediately by following our notice and takedown procedure. Click here to view the Copyright Policy and procedure. Once this procedure has been followed, Facialsingapore.sg will respond to valid and properly substantiated complaints by making all reasonable efforts to remove manifestly illegal content within a reasonable time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICES; TERMINATION
Facialsingapore.sg may change, add or delete these terms and conditions of this Agreement or any portion thereof from time to time in its sole discretion where we deem it necessary for legal, general regulatory and technical purposes, or due to changes in the Services provided or nature or layout of Services. Thereafter, you expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement as amended.
The Facialsingapore.sg may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including availability of any of the Services’ features, databases or Content. The Facialsingapore.sg may also impose limits or otherwise restrict your access to all or parts of the Services without notice or liability for technical or security reasons, to prevent against unauthorised access, loss of, or destruction of data or where Facialsingapore.sg and/or its corporate affiliates consider(s) in its/their sole discretion that you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement or of any law or regulation and where Facialsingapore.sg and/or its corporate affiliates decide to discontinue providing any aspect of the Services.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY SUCH NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES, WILL INDICATE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS.
Facialsingapore.sg may terminate this Agreement with you at any time, without advanced notice, where it believes in good faith that you have breached this Agreement or otherwise believes that termination is reasonably necessary to safeguard the rights of the Facialsingapore.sg and/or others users of the Services. That means that we may stop providing you with Services.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
This website is owned and controlled by Facialsingapore.sg, a Singapore company. This Agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Singapore. This clause shall otherwise apply to the maximum extent allowed in your country or residence.
We reserve the right to reclaim any username, account name, nickname, handle or any other user identifier for any reason without liability to you.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of the Services or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of the Services within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in this Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Facialsingapore.sg with respect to the Services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Facialsingapore.sg with respect to the Services. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
The following sections shall survive any termination of this Agreement:
- Additional Products
- Prohibited Activities
- Reviews, Comments and Use of Other Interactive Areas; Licence Grant
- Restricting Facialsingapore.sg’s Licence Rights
- Liability Disclaimer
- Copyright and Trademark Notices
- Notice and Take-Down Policy for Illegal Content
- Modifications to the Services; Termination
- General Provisions
- Service Help
The terms and conditions of this Agreement are available in the language of the Facialsingapore.sg websites and/or apps on which Services may be accessed.
The websites and/or apps on which Services may be accessed may not always be updated on a periodic or regular basis and consequently are not required to register as editorial product under any relevant law.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned in, on or through the Services are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits, save that Facialsingapore.sg’s corporate affiliates shall be deemed express third party beneficiaries of this Agreement.
You are prohibited from transferring any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our consent.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
For answers to your questions or ways to contact us, visit our Help Centre. Or, you can write to us at:
Please note that Facialsingapore.sg does not accept legal notices or service of legal process by any means other than email to the email address immediately above. For the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, we therefore do not accept notices or legal service deposited upon any of our affiliates or subsidiaries.
©2021 Facialsingapore.sg. All rights reserved.
Last updated 2 December, 2019.